MicroStar is a portable reader for in situ assessment of OSL (Optically Stimulated Luminescence) detectors, for our OSL dots called nanoDots or our standard IPLUS dosimeters. The microStar reader can be used anywhere to make immediate and accurate radiation dose assessments, i.e. for emergency response, area monitoring, clinical dose assessment, or any radiation measurement. It is a lightweight portable reader, easily transportable thanks to its wheeled transportation case.
Features and benefits:
Portable device -
Compact, lightweight and portable, our Pocket Annealer can be taken anywhere with the
microStar reader. -
Extremely rapid annealing
10 seconds are required to reset a dosimeter.
The Pocket Annealer only requires a power outlet
- Dimensions: 28cm H x 28cm L x 11.5cm W
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- Power Supply: 110 – 220 V; 1.6 A / 50 -60 Hz
- Load Capacity: Manual (1 dosimeter)
- Annealing Time: Time range from 1 – 255 seconds. Time adjustment by step of 1 second
- Annealing Performance: 10 seconds of exposure to reach a value less than 0.1 mSv with an initial dose < to 1 mSv
- Operating Performance: -10˚C to 40˚C
- Hydrometry: < 90%