Product: POCone, UBIT Tablet, Breath bag
Purpose: Confirmation test for eradication of H.pylori
- Safety and Security (Pharmaceutical Grade of Tablet)
- Rapit test, Non invasive testing
- Sensitivity: 97.7%, Specificity: 98.4%, Accuracy: 98.0%
- Market Leader in Japan (95% market share)
"Point of Care" Testing is Now Possible For Patient Convenience and Improved Efficiency.
Non-invasive Diagnostic Test for Helicopter pylori Brining C Urea Breath Test of the Front Line of Medical Care!
- Results can be obtained in 2 minutes
- Appropriate treatment can be provided to patients more promptly
Easy to use
- Measurement by one-touch operation
- Patients benefits from non-invasive procedure
- Measurement accuracy comparable to gas chromatography-mass spectrometer (GC-MS)
- Small and light-weight portable unit
- Space-saving notebook-size footprint